This is not 100% fact, but a warning to those just in case.
For us that have read and seen the whole Agenda 21, 2030 plan, we know that food shortages and supply chain cut off is part of their plan. To think it is not coming is to be naive. Prior to the “plandemic”, Bill Gates and the WEF put together the Event 201 to practice for an upcoming pandemic. 2 months later, the “plandemic” was here. So when a WEF company says it will do a cyberattack simulation, if this is anything like Event 201, then this could mean that the real event is only 2 months later. With our resistance growing, and the people waking up, it would make sense that they would evolve this to the next step. Especially up here in Canada, around Fall, where we cannot grow food. Over 1 year ago, I read that when this happened they would disperse military to the rescue, and they would tell everyone to stay home until help arrived. They would then lead you to local stadiums where they would imprison you until you took the vaccination. They will likely use the Emergency Broadcast System to do this. I would advise for anyone that wants to live, to NOT DO WHATEVER THAT MESSAGE SAYS.
I don’t want to instill panic or fear. In fact I just want you all to be prepared if this is the case. For people not prepared, they will obediently follow the governments instructions just like they have been, and be led like lambs to the slaughter. Our resistance is getting to big, and they are worried that we will come for them, as they get exposed. The only way to stop this from getting worse for them, is to step it up to the next level. Shut off all communication and supply chains. I WOULD RATHER EXPECT THIS right now, than to be blindsided by it. Does it mean it will happen? I hope not, but there is no doubt in my mind that the governments of the world are committed to this agenda. We have seen plenty of evidence of that.
Here is the article I pulled speaking of this Cyberattack simulation that would cut off our supply chains. This is a simulation. If this simulation does occur in July, then I would suggest you get out of the cities as far away as you can. Get into areas that have lakes, fresh water. Have hunting rifles, fishing rods, and survival gear.
A new cyberattack simulation, Cyber Polygon, will occur in July 2021.
The exercise comes several months after the WEF, the “international organization for public-private cooperation” that counts the world’s richest elite among its members, formally announced its movement for a Great Reset, which would involve the coordinated transition to a Fourth Industrial Revolution global economy in which human workers become increasingly irrelevant. This revolution, including its biggest proponent, WEF founder Klaus Schwab, has previously presented a major problem for WEF members and member organizations in terms of what will happen to the masses of people left unemployed by the increasing automation and digitalization in the workplace.New economic systems that are digitally based and either partnered with or run by central banks are a key part of the WEF’s Great Reset, and such systems would be part of the answer to controlling the masses of the recently unemployed. As others have noted, these digital monopolies, not just financial services, would allow those who control them to “turn off” a person’s money and access to services if that individual does not comply with certain laws, mandates and regulations.
Prepping to survive a cyber attack
Prepping for a cyber attack is not that different from prepping for other types of disasters that affect the grid. You want to be able to operate independently of public utilities, stores, or public transportation.
Click each item to learn more details.
- Have a supply of water stored in case municipal supplies are tainted or shut down
- Be prepared for an extended power outage.
- Have a food supply on hand, as well as a way to prepare your food without the grid.
- Keep cash in small denominations on hand in the event that credit cards, debit cards, and ATMs are inoperable.
- Keep vehicles above halfway full of fuel, and store extra gasoline.
- Be prepared for off-grid sanitation needs.
- Invest in some communications devices like ham radio or one of these other options.
- Be ready to hunker down at home to avoid the chaos that could come in the aftermath of a massive cyber attack. Be prepared to defend your home if necessary.
- Remember that your prepper supplies and skills will see you through this disaster just like any other.
- Protect your identity with a service like LifeLock (which will alert you to suspicious activity once things return to normal). Use some of these tips to keep your information locked down.