Alberta Justice Minister Tyler Shandro says the federal government is withholding official communication about a recent federal-provincial meeting because Alberta requested that Ottawa name provinces opposed to its gun grab scheme.

The 2022 Federal, Provincial and Territorial Ministers Responsible for Justice and Public Safety meeting occurred on Oct. 13-14. Such meetings typically conclude with a communiqué summarizing the meeting discussions and decisions.

However, Shandro said the federal government has informed the provinces and territories it’s withholding the communiqué “due to ‘lack of consensus on language.’”

“The disagreement over language centred on Alberta’s request that provinces opposed to taking police officers off the street to confiscate firearms be listed by name in the communiqué,” Shandro said in a statement.

In May 2020, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced he was banning more than 1,500 models of firearms, including guns explicitly used for sport shooting and hunting.

Public Safety Minister Marco Mendicino then wrote to the provinces and requested the help through their police.

As previously reported by True North, New Brunswick, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba called on the federal government to stop its plan to use provincial RCMP as confiscation agents at the federal-provincial meeting three weeks ago.

In a statement following the meeting, Manitoba Public Safety Minister Kris Austin said New Brunswick’s provincial RCMP resources are spread thin as is.

“We have made it clear to the Government of Canada that we cannot condone any use of those limited resources, at all, in their planned buyback program,” Austin said.

Shandro and Saskatchewan Chief Firearms Officer Bob Freberg had already revealed they wrote to their provincial RCMP and told them the gun grab program was not a provincial priority.

Manitoba Justice Minister Kelvin Goertzen also said he told Mendicino the program cannot erode finite police resources which are needed to investigate violent crime.

“We will be bringing these concerns, along with the shared concern of Saskatchewan and Alberta, directly to the federal government next month in meetings of Ministers of Justice and Ministers of Public Safety,” Goertzen said in a statement on Facebook in September.

Now that the ministers have brought their concerns to Ottawa, the federal government appears unwilling to relate them back in the official communiqué.

Shandro said Quebec is routinely mentioned in a communiqué when it’s opposed to a particular federal initiative.

“Apparently, a lack of consensus for the same courtesy to be extended to other provinces and territories was enough for the federal government to decline to issue a communiqué,” he said.

“Alberta has asked over and over again to be treated as an equal partner in Confederation, on par with Quebec. The federal government made it clear that it is unwilling and disinterested in even taking a small step in that direction.”

The minister also said the government’s unilateral decision to cease discussions on the release of the joint communiqué undermines the ability of Canadians to learn about key justice and public safety initiatives.

 

THANK YOU!

Thanks to your donations, we can move to the next step.  We have filed to incorporate Awake Canada as a registered non profit charitable organization.  To be transparent, I have posted the receipts below.

For those that do not know why we did this, let me explain.   We are going to start using corporate clout to tackle some of the companies that are violating our rights.  Our first target is Facebook Canada for the unlawful censorship, banning, and shadow banning of Canadian Citizens.  Facebook is a platform, not a publisher.  They can write all the mumbo jumbo they want into their terms and conditions, but it does not excuse them from medical liability if people are harmed by them censoring doctors, and lawyers about what is really going on with Covid.

As a registered member of Awake Canada, if we push to class action, you will be automatically entered into this class action and dismissed if you have not ever had a facebook account.   My lawyer will inform me on this as we move to this process.  We are going to start by placing an injunction on my personal account, removing all bans, and shadow bans, and the Awake Canada facebook page.  Any action they take against this page or the content, will be challenged legally.  Be sure you are a member of that page if you are not.   You can join our Facebook Here.

We are temporarily going to pause donations, until the registration process is complete and a new bank account for Awake Canada is setup.  Separating my personal affairs from this corporation is KEY to being successful in our campaigns.

Stay tuned for further updates!

Help us spread the word, by sharing these vital links below:

To see Bonnie Henry’s emails proving knowledge of harm of vaccines:
https://awakecanada.org/bonnie-henrys-emails-freedom-of-information-act/

To see the legal challenge that is happening worldwide:
https://awakecanada.org/lawyer-videos/

To see hundreds of hours of doctors speaking out:
https://awakecanada.org/category/videos/doctors-speaking-out/

Important legal documents to your rights as Canadian citizen:
https://awakecanada.org/documentation/

The most important documentary on what is happening in the world right now:
https://awakecanada.org/the-complete-documentary-of-what-is-happening-in-this-world/

Proof of Genocide:

Dr. David Martin lays it out for you:
https://awakecanada.org/dr-david-martin-on-fire/

The only proof anyone should need:
https://rumble.com/vlbh8c-the-only-proof-anyone-should-need..html

Alarming uptick in cancers since jab rollout:
https://awakecanada.org/dr-ryan-cole-covid-19-vaccines-causing-an-alarming-uptick-in-cancers/

3 times more covid deaths since vaccine rollout:
https://awakecanada.org/3-times-more-covid-deaths-after-vaccine-rollout-hmmmmm/

One America Insurance CEO reports 40% increase in death claims since vaccine rollout:
https://awakecanada.org/death-rates-up-by-40-in-ages-18-65-death-jabs/